Monday, December 3, 2012

Learning How to Love

There's a difference between hearing "I love you" and knowing you are loved! How do we know that we are loved? Actions prove it to us, not words!

The God of the Universe chased us down and made a great sacrifice (Jesus) just to prove to us how much He loves us!!!! In response, I chase after Him and His purpose and plan for my life an will follow Him wherever He leads me.... because I am secure in His Love for me and He shows me how treasured and valued I am in His sight!

This is how our human relationships should be too! Great lessons for both guys and girls to learn in dating and marriage from the example God gave us.... Men initiate, chase the girl down with your love and she will respond, and follow you to the ends of the earth, but she has to have security of your love for her by your actions!

God's love for us is so vast, we haven't even scratched the surface of truly understanding an comprehending it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment